From the Manufacturer
1) Supports PS2™, GC™ and DC™ controllers on PC simultaneously.
2) Compatible with official PS2™, GC™, DC™ controllers and a majority of compatible controllers.
3) Supports Joy2key, Key Mapping and force feedback function. *
4) Supports Plug and Play.
5) Also supports PS2™, GC™ and DC™ controllers on PS3™ console.
1) PS3™ games are supported, but PS3™ firmware must be updated.
2) GC™ / DC™ joypads have less buttons then PS2™ joypads, thus some buttons of PS2™/PS3™ joypads are not supported.
3) PS/GC/DC Dance controllers are not supported.
* Function 3 is only workable with driver installed.
Trio Linker II Plus Drivers Downloads
Trio Linker Plus II V1.1 Jan 14, 2008 (98/ME/2K/32bit XP/32bit Vista)
Version v1.0 would crash with the MAME emulator. This bug is fixed in this version.
Trio Linker Plus II V1.0 for 32bit Vista - Beta 24 April,07 (32bit Vista)
This is the 32-bit Vista driver for Trio Linker Plus. The multi language program provides English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese and Japanese.
This software is a beta version. If you have any suggestions, please kindly inform us.
Trio Linker Plus II V1.0 24 April,07 (98/ME/2K/XP)
This driver is for Trio Linker Plus. The multi language program provides English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese and Japanese.
1) Double click the setup file (.exe) in the floppy disk to install the driver. If you don’t have a floppy drive or if you have lost the floppy disk, please download it from the links listed above.
2) Connect your PS2/GC/DC controllers to the adaptor, and then connect the adaptor to PC (USB port).
3) Go to "Control Panel" and then "Game Options", you could find one to three joypads inside, depends on how many joypads are connected to the adaptor.
4) Right click the joypads shown in the game options and select "Property", the driver interface will pop up. Therein, you'll be able to configure the key mapping / joy2key / force feedback functions.
1) The Trio Linker also works without the official driver, but you would then not be able to use the key mapping /joy2key /force feedback function provided by the official driver.
2) If the PC cannot detect the joypads or if it can only recognize an unknown device, please reconnect the adaptor or try another USB port. If it still doesn’t work, please shut down the computer and then open it and try again. (Not only reboot, but turn OFF and turn ON).
3) Every time that you connect a joypad to the adaptor, you should reconnect the adaptor to PC, so that the PC could detect the new plugged joypad.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1.What is the different between #0603 Trio Linker Plus II and #0505 Trio Linker Plus?
A) #0603 Trio Linker Plus II could support PS2™/GC™/DC™ joypads on PC simultaneously, while #0505 Trio Linker Plus could not. PC could recognize the three joypads at the same time.
Q2.Is #0603 Trio Linker Plus II compatible with the Trio Linker Plus driver?
A) #0603 Trio Linker Plus II isn't compatible with the Trio Linker Plus driver. #0603 Trio Linker Plus II has it's own driver.
Q3.Why isn't there any vibration on computer when I add the official vibration pack to the DC controller?
A) #0603 Trio Linker Plus II does not support DC controller vibration pack. However, PS2 & GC force feedback function is supported.
Q4.I have followed your installation procedure but computer still shows "unknown device", why?
A) It might be the USB port that is causing the problem. Please disconnect the #0603 Trio Linker Plus II from computer, restart computer and try again with another USB port. If the situation remains the same, please kindly test it on another computer.
Q5.I have connected two joypads (official PS2 and DC joypad) to #0603 Trio Linker Plus II, why's that the PC could only recognize one joypad?
A) Please note that you should connect the two joypads to #0603 Trio Linker Plus II before you connect the #0603 Trio Linker Plus II to PC. Every time you reconnect the joypad to #0603 Trio Linker Plus II, you should disconnect and reconnect the #0603 Trio Linker Plus II to PC.
Q6.I recently purchased your #0603 Trio Linker Plus II to use with my dance pad, but the controller doesn't seem to allow both the left and right buttons at the same time. Do I need to do something special to enable dance pad mode?
A) Please note that #0603 Trio Linker Plus II doesn't support 2 opposite direction button to be pressed at the same time, thus it cannot support PSX™ / GC™ / DC™ dance mats.
Q7.Is #0603 Trio Linker Plus II compatible with PS3™?
A) Yes, PS3™ games are supported, but PS3™ firmware must be updated
Q8.I plug my DC arcade stick to PS3™ via #0603 Trio Linker Plus II, but I find that the keys are swapped and the START button is not functioning. What's the matter? How can I fix it ?
A) Please re-map the buttons in the game before you play it. If you would like to pause the game, you may consider to use the START button of the 2P joypad, or you may simply disconnect #0603 Trio Linker Plus II from PS3™ USB port.
Q9.I find that the analog stick of my GC™ joypad could not reach the edge fully. How can I fix it?
A) You could simply use the calibration function of the windows default driver or our #0603 Trio Linker Plus II driver to solve this problem.
The Trio Linker Plus II Also Supports
- DC Official Arcade Stick
- DC Official Virtual On Stick – Twin Stick
- DC Official Steeling Wheel
- PS Steering Wheel
- GC Drum Controller